Amazon Recruitment 2022: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Description for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- The development team in Gurgaon, India focuses on building part of this platform.
- We’re looking for a Software Development engineer who takes great pride in both the technical and business contribution of his or her work.
- You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers.
- This is a senior engineer role within the Amazon engineering organization.
- The role demands that the person is proficient in design, coding, reviews and that he is able to independently work on requirements, challenge the requirements from stakeholders, drive the product development right from ideation to deployment and operations.
- You will guide and mentor junior engineers on the team.
- You will use a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, Spring MVC, HTML, Linux and AWS to name a few.
Requirements for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- 0 to 4 years of experience in product development working on highly scalable systems.
- Extensive experience programming in OO language (Java or C++) and design patterns
- Strong knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and problem solving.
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Knowledge in SQL, NoSQL, XML, and Web services.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions in conjunction with passionate customer-focus.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Preferred Qualification:
- Programming skills in Java, C++ or similar Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms) BS/MS in Computer Science or in a related field Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2022?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode by using the link below. ASAP.
freejobalert | sarkari job | job alert | free alert job | jobs | careers | jobs near me |amazon jobs | work from home jobs | fast job | online jobs | government jobs | freelance | sarkari naukri | work from home |free job alert 2020 | sbi careers | data entry jobs | job vacancy | freelance jobs | employment news | latest govt jobs | free job | online data entry jobs | sarkari job find | free job alert 2021 | fast job search | freshers job | part time jobs near me | amazon careers | linkedin jobs | google jobs | part time jobs | google careers | business analyst | amazon work from home | highest paying jobs | online jobs from home | online jobs for students | freejobalert 2020 |freejobalert 2021 | accenture recruitment 2021 | accenture recruitment process 2021 | accenture 2021 recruitment | accenture off campus 2021 | accenture careers for freshers 2021 | accenture 2021 recruitment process | accenture recruitment process for 2021 batch | accenture exam date 2021 | accenture recruitment 2021 for freshers